From: Frans Pop [mailto:elendil@planet.nl]
Sent: Thursday, December 13, 2007 12:33 PM
To: debian-boot@lists.debian.org
Subject: Re: New build missing dhcp-client

On Thursday 13 December 2007, Charles Abdouch wrote:
> When I get to the Network stage, it finds the hardware, but stops with a
> red pop up that says:

Please use only images linked from
This is the same as the "daily" images on
http://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/daily-builds/

You are using a lenny_d-i image, which is known to be broken but is also not

linked from anywhere.

I've asked the debian-cd people to improve the information on the
debian-cd "daily-builds" page.