Wrapper script for easy CD creation using debian-cd

Hi folks,

I've been using a wrapper script around the debian-cd build.sh script for
some time and an very happy with it, especially as I now have things set up
so that I can very easily include both custom packages and custom udebs.

The scripts and a README explaining things are available from:
http://alioth.debian.org/~fjp/debian-cd/

Note that the script requires the current debian-cd SVN checkout to work
correctly.

Cheers,
FJP