Re: partman-{lvm,crypto,auto-lvm,auto-crypto} override disparity

On Tuesday 11 December 2007, Debian Installer wrote:
> partman-lvm_57_all.udeb: package says priority is optional, override says standard.

> partman-crypto_25_amd64.udeb: package says priority is optional, override says standard.

> partman-auto-lvm_24_all.udeb: package says priority is optional, override says standard.

> partman-auto-crypto_6_all.udeb: package says priority is optional, override says standard.

We have changed the way these components are loaded during installation.
For that to work, their priority needs to be lowered to "optional".

Please change the priority for all four packages for unstable/testing
(of course not for stable).

Note to D-I team: this will slightly break partman in testing, but as
those udebs are currently completely unused we should just do this now
so the changes get proper testing.

TIA,
Frans Pop