Re: Partman reorganization - day 1

On Friday 07 December 2007, Max Vozeler wrote:
> The following packages use base.sh but can't depend on
> partman-base because they are themselves explicitly or
> implicitly depended on by -base

Yes, I did not add the deps on purpose and with the compat link in place
things should continue to work anyway. (Basically I only updated existing
deps on partman-base.)

> The versioned dependency of -auto-crypto on -crypto was
> off by one (>= 24 should be >= 25; fixed).

Thx.

> > partman-lvm:          ./lvm_tools.sh      -> ./lib/lvm-base.sh
> > partman-crypto:       ./crypto_tools.sh   -> ./lib/crypto-base.sh
>
> Unless there are plans to further split up lvm and crypto
> I would name those just lvm.sh and crypto.sh.

I explicitly wanted to leave the option to either split the current files or
add new files, so I'd like to keep the "-base".

> Looks good overall. Thanks for working on this.

And thanks for the review.