Re: Partman reorganization - day 1

On Wednesday 05 December 2007, Frans Pop wrote:
> As agreed with Max yesterday, I've started by doing uploads for almost
> all pending changes in partman. After that I've started on the
> reorganization, the first part of which is now completed. I've run a test
> install for the current status and have not seen any regressions.

Some quick info about testing.

I've tested this with the following udebs included in localudebs:
partman-base, partman-utils
partman-partitioning
partman-crypto, partman-crypto-dm, partman-crypto-loop
partman-lvm
partman-auto
partman-auto-crypto
partman-auto-lvm

They can be included in a mini.iso by adding the following in
pkg-lists/netboot/local (auto-crypto pulls in all others as dependencies):
bootstrap-base
partman-auto-crypto

Other udebs only have relatively trivial changes and including only these
ensured the backwards compatibility definitions.sh symlink was also tested.
All of the udebs listed above will need to be uploaded at the same time.