Re: [RFC] Erase LVM/crypto issues and proposed partman reorg

On Mon, Dec 03, 2007 at 11:26:22AM +0100, Frans Pop wrote:
I've spent about 6 hours yesterday looking at #396023 and #425829, the issues introduced after implementation of support for erasing encrypted volumes. I've looked at both the original patch and the changes proposed by Jérémy.

Your suggested changes seem sane and I'm very grateful that you spent the time looking into this :)

--
David Härdeman