Re: Installed size of a default desktop system

[ Added debian-desktop on cc ]

Christian Perrier <bubulle@debian.org> writes:

> This week, I completed some tests and found that the size of a default
> desktop system is 2.8G.

It would be nice if Debian Desktop people could do a look and see if
there's no clean up to be done on the tasks before we start to change
documentation and like about the required space.

Debian Desktop people, could you do take a look on tasksel desktop
related tasks and propose clean ups (if them are need)?

--
        O T A V I O    S A L V A D O R
 E-mail: otavio@debian.org      UIN: 5906116