Re: Results of the poll about "Counting current D-I contributors"

Op 16-09-2007 om 15:01 schreef Stefano Canepa:
> Il giorno dom, 16/09/2007, Christian Perrier ha scritto:
> > Some opened questions that come to my mind:
> >
> > - any objection to /me removing ppl who explicitely requested
> >   to be removed?
>
> Remove them, they asked.

Yep ...

> > - what to do with the 60 people who didn't answer at all?
>
> Send the poll email once more they could had problems with email,
> forgot to answer or the like.

Keep in mind that "very busy elsewhere" and "no care at all"
results to the same for debian-installer: not contributing.

Suggestion:
  Revoke their membership status
  and grant membership for those who want to contribute.

(Don't bother about administrating MIA time)

> > - what to do with the 6 people whose mail to their Alioth registered
> >   mail address is bouncing?
>
> I think they just forgot to ask to be removed ;-)

That could be ...
I think one can still SVN commit when Alioth mail is bouncing.

Cheers
Geert Stappers