make scripts/l10n/log-changes usable on non-po-debconf packages

Hi,

Without the help of scripts/l10n/output-l10n-changes it was becoming a PITA to
maintain changelog entries for translations in win32-loader, so I gave it a try
and discovered scripts/l10n/log-changes had some bits specific to po-debconf
packages.

This patch makes scripts/l10n/log-changes usable on non-po-debconf packages.
I don't think it breaks anything, but then again can't be sure of it since I
know very little about D-I l10n infrastructure.

Is it ok for commit?

--
Robert Millan

(as seen on /.)