Re: Proposed list of udebs for removal

Jérémy Bobbio wrote:
On Fri, Aug 17, 2007 at 10:29:36AM -0300, Otavio Salvador wrote:
I've done a look on current available udebs and some look very useless
currently and I'd like to request their removal. For it, I'd like,
first, to discuss here to see if someone complain about:
[...]

  - libsdl1.2debian-udeb

If no one speaks up, I will ask for its removal in two days.

I remember it was proposed [1] to include sdl-based games in the g-i, but i doubt this is ever going to happen..

regards

Attilio

[1] http://wiki.debian.org/DebianInstaller/GUIToDo#head-f50d41a0a8234fc372b261b86ac73548e6be4746