Re: [manual] Replace cm-super with cm-super-minimal in build-deps?

On Wednesday 05 September 2007, Frans Pop wrote:
> I'm not sure if you will need to delete your font cache or not. I suspect
> it should not be necessary.

If you want to make sure, remove ~/.texmf-var.
You should then do two builds to get the timing of a build correct: the
first will take longer as the cache has to be rebuilt.

(You can use the 'time' command to time the duration of builds.)