Re: D-I RM ToDo (was: Debian Installer Status Update - August 10th 2007)

On Sat, Aug 11, 2007 at 03:09:21AM +0200, Frans Pop wrote:
> A few other things that need doing:
> [...]
> - Both for stable and oldstable there will be new D-I images with the next
>   point release. These are currently in (oldstable-)proposed-updates.
>   [...]
>   - update the images at [4], at lease the netboot and floppy ones

Done, although only mini.iso and boot.img has been updated.

I have tried to run debian-cd, but it was far from trivial, and the
businesscard and netinst CD images are not broken by the kernel ABI
change as the others.

> [4] http://d-i.alioth.debian.org/pub/etch/syslinux/

Cheers,
--
Jérémy Bobbio                        .''`.
lunar@debian.org                    : :Ⓐ  :  # apt-get install anarchism