Re: [RFC] patch for grub-installer on powerpc

On Wed, Aug 01, 2007 at 09:37:19PM +0200, Robert Millan wrote:
> Here's a splitted-out version of the patch as requested on IRC.
>
> This patch only does cleanup stuff and adds the necessary logic so that more
> architectures can be added (without adding any arch-specific setup, other than
> just detection).

If I trust my inbox, there have been no feedback on this patch.

As far as I can read, it is ok for me, but I don't feel like the best
one to comment on it.

Cheers,
--
Jérémy Bobbio                        .''`.
lunar@debian.org                    : :Ⓐ  :  # apt-get install anarchism