Re: basic change

On Tue, Apr 10, 2007 at 04:25:33PM -0400, Joey Hess wrote:
> Now mostly done. These still need to be uploaded by someone who has access
> to their arches:

> aboot-installer

Done.  Sorry for the delay, being on a different continent than the alpha
makes it hard to do such uploads (if only because being on a different
continent usually means I'm not spending as much time on the Internet ;).

> srm-reader

This one doesn't appear to have a menu entry (which makes sense), and
therefore doesn't need an update (which is consistent with the fact that you
didn't make any changes to it for me :).