Debian-installer

hello all
I was trying with installing in tamil(An indian language) The instllation ccame in tamil for half way till partitioning and after partitioning there was a mixup between tamil and english.half came in english and half in tamil.when I saw po files for the respective packages in d-i source I found everything is properly translated in tamil.Then why it is not coming fully in tamil language.

May I know the reason.Is it a bug in debian-installer.What can i do now to solve this.

Regars
Nirupama Nayana Rout
Project Engineer
C-DAC