Bug in ppp-udeb-modul

Hello debian-installer-team,

I downloaded me a new debian 4.0 network cd image for installing over the Internet.

I entered my ppp account informations and try to connect. But there was not possible.

After the 2. try i logged on to console 2 and make a cat to /etc/ppp/pap-secrets and found the problem.

My Provider has a # in the username and the entry in the pap-secrets was not quouted with " or '

After a echo "\"00000#naflat@ipx-dsl.de\" * \"password\"" > /etc/ppp/pap-secrets and a pppd call provider I was connectet...

Please let the entry in pap and chap secrets wrote with quotes.

Thanks,
Thomas

Sorry: my english is not the best :-(