Re: Reusing existing crypto partitions is not supported

On Monday 02 April 2007 23:09, David Härdeman wrote:
> I'm not sure whether this should be mentioned in the manual/errata?

It could be added to the errata, although I'm not sure many users will run
into this (and even less who will read the errata before they do).

As a workaround for 4.0r1 (and trunk) we could consider disabling
the "format/keep existing data" option (in the active partition menu) for
file systems on crypto partitions if that can be done with a simple
patch.