Sarge installer

Hi,

This is my first time using this tool so I'm a little stuck.

The installation works fine upt o the partitioning stage when it stops and asks me manually for the partition details. I don't want this to happen but I can't seem to find a way of stopping it even though I believe the preseed file is ok.

Has anyone any ideas? Am I doing something wrong with my preseed.cfg file (attached)?

I'm using the latest hd-media build for v3.1r5. The original preseed.cfg file was generated by instalinux and I've modified it as I read up. If there's etch settings in there it's because the documentation that I was reading hadn't made that clear so appologises for that.

Regards,
Andrew