Re: Will we be releasing some day?

Frans Pop wrote:
> As I've said on IRC, IMO D-I RC2 should be released with the final
> _kernel_ if at all possible, not just the final kernel _ABI_.

We could make a beta 4 release at this point. I'm concerned that with no
usable release of the etch installer currently available, some users are
being left out in the cold. Daily builds are fine and all, but don't
include the larger CDs, and break from time to time, so are not suitable
for certian classes of etch users.

--
see shy jo