Re: Will we be releasing some day?

On Tuesday 13 February 2007 08:50, Steve Langasek wrote:
> I'm sorry that you misunderstood.  That kernel was supposed to be the
> final ABI, not the final kernel version.

Well, I understood it to be the final kernel as well. That is why I
started preparations for RC2.
I agree with Christian. I'm getting solidly fed up with the lack of
progress from the kernel team and find it demotivating as hell.

As I've said on IRC, IMO D-I RC2 should be released with the final
_kernel_ if at all possible, not just the final kernel _ABI_.