ifconfig set does not last over a reboot

I am running Ubuntu 6.0.6 on a P3 Intel computer.  I am using two IP addresses on a single NIC card in order to have two virtual apache servers running.  I set the second IP address from command line using 'sudo ifconfig -v eth0:0 add 10.101.11.58'  This command works fine, both apache servers run fine.  After reboot, the configuration is lost and I must reset it again manually.  Does anyone know what I should do to make the  configuration permanent?
Thanks
Steve