Re: Lenny proposal: may the g-i look be similar to the desktop look

2007/1/23, Eduardo Silva <jobezone@yahoo.com>:
Hello guys, I'm still KO at the moment, but my
suggestion from the wiki page
http://wiki.debian.org/DebianDesktopArtwork/DebianInstallerEtch
would be to use to upper bar-image 1 (first at the
top), because I think it's the best that blends with
the final desktop looks.

This would mean no red swirls, and I don't know how
attached to it debian developers are, but right now, I
think that it would be a gesture of good will to all
the work done by the debian desktop team in unifying
and sexying up debian for the end user, if the g-i
team helped in keeping the look of debian consistent
from intall boot cd to finished desktop.

As far as theme goes, I would choose the one that will
be the default one in Debian Gnome's, and personally I
like clearlooks (and use it in my desktop).

As far as the information and error icons, I would
also choose the same that will appear with Debian's
default Gnome icon theme.

Hmm.... I agree..
I will go to design a new version with the Gnome Icon theme. :)

Thanks in advance...

I think that if the g-i team would make an exception
to the freeze, and make these things occur, Debian
etch, with its new face and technology prowess will
hit our little FLOSS world like a meteorite, and
surprise all!

Eduardo

--- Attilio Fiandrotti < attilio.fiandrotti@gmail.com>