Re: PPC prep doing TFTP boot

Op 21-01-2007 om 19:58 schreef Ulrich Teichert:
> Hi,

~ I tried to reproduce Bug #392764 on my Motorola PowerStack II (PPC prep),
> but did not succeed. I've used the d-i daily build from 2007-01-19,
> netinst iso and booted the netinst kernel over TFTP (yes, I know this
> isn't supported, but my bandwith doesn't allow a full netinstall).

I do read there:

  There is no netboot image for PPC prep,
  but the netinst kernel can be used for it.

At http://ftp.nl.debian.org/debian/dists/testing/main/installer-powerpc/rc1/images/powerpc/netboot/
is a initrd.gz and a vmlinux-initrd-chrp.gz.

What about adding a "prep initrd"?

Cheers
Geert Stappers