Re: Powerstack II: installation success with some quirks

Hi,

[del]
>Unless the prep/netboot image from Wouter can reproduce this success,
>the changes Frans is suggesting will (If I understand them correctly)
>render this success obsolete.  The process Ulrich described will not
>work with the etch/sid netinst CD if prep support is removed.
>
>Or am I missing something?

No, that's my understanding as well. And I can't really test the netboot-
only images. With my shitty ISDN 64k bandwith this takes forever and is
error prone like hell (done that with mipsel images once and I was never
sure where the source of the error *really* was).

CU,
Uli
--
Dipl. Inf. Ulrich Teichert|e-mail: Ulrich.Teichert@gmx.de
Stormweg 24               |listening to: Cauchemar (Opération S)