Re: installing Debian on USB harddisk?

Hi Dan,

I do have a usb cdrom drive I could use at install time.
But I would like to do a regular install on the usb harddisk,
similar to a pc with an ide, sata, or scsi drive.

Would this work? Esp. important is whether the initrd provided
by d-i supports mounting a usb harddrive for /. Does it?

Regards

Harri