Status on mips and mipsel

I changed mips and mipsel to use mklibs-copy for now because there has
been no progress with the library reduction problems (#445507).  I
also changed all architectures to use 2.6.22-3 because the daily
images were failing to build.

 - Cobalt (mipsel): the installation was successful.

 - SGI O2 (IP32): partitioner produced an error because it relies on
   devfs compatibility which we removed.  I submitted a bug with
   patch (#452674) but I'd be glad if someone who knows more C than I
   do would review the patch before I apply it.  With this patch, the
   disk was found and I completed a successful installation.  Booting
   into the new system fails because the kernel currently in testing
   is broken on IP32.

 - SGI Indy (IP22): the installer doesn't start.  I get:
tip22: IP22 Linux tftpboot loader 0.3.8.8
Starting kernel; entry point = 0x8840a000
   and nothing else, which is odd because 2.6.22-6 itself works fine on
   my Indy.  Thiemo or Flo, can you investigate?  The size = 0x0
   definitely looks wrong...

--
Martin Michlmayr
http://www.cyrius.com/