Re: Criteria to activate languages in D-I?

Well, my reasoning was simple: if we drop a language, then the only
solution for users is installing in English, right?

Think of a user who speaks some minority language well and a major
language other than english reasonablly but thier knowlage of english is
very poor/nonexistant.

Such a user is much better off knowing that thier favorite language is
not properly supported and able to select another one they know
reasonablly well than ending up with an install mostly in thier favorite
language but with a few key screens in english.