Re: (summary?) Re: [RFC] Support for using multiple CDs during installation

Christian Perrier <bubulle@debian.org> writes:

> So, with all respect I have for the reluctance to add extra questions
> to defaults installs (imho, Joeyh's strong stance on this...as well as
> Frans' one when he acted as RM, has always kept D-I as "clean" as
> possible), I tend to favourize (en?) Frans approach, here.

I agree with Frans too. Many users do not read manual before install
the system and hide it behind the network mirror will make it
difficult for most users even know that it's available.

--
        O T A V I O    S A L V A D O R
 E-mail: otavio@debian.org      UIN: 5906116