Re: grub-install in chroot

Not sure what the instructions said, not that interested in finding
out.  But there is no need to boot a chroot debian root.  Grub is an
x86 bootloader.  If you want to "boot" a chroot distro then you need
to learn how the init process works, or manually bring up daemons from
the init system.

Reply to me later off list if you are interested in learning how
multiple Linux instances can run in tandem with vserver.