booted kernel version of latest d-i testing images does not match available module packages kernel version

For a week or so now the snapshots of the d-i image at the following
urls do not have d-i module packages that match the kernel version of
the installation CD

http://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/weekly-builds/amd64/iso-cd/debian-testing-amd64-CD-1.iso
http://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/daily-builds/daily/arch-latest/amd64/iso-cd/debian-testing-amd64-businesscard.iso
http://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/daily-builds/daily/arch-latest/amd64/iso-cd/debian-testing-amd64-businesscard.iso

I believe this is the case for i386 as well, however I may be wrong.

Is this the appropriate place to report this? I was tempted to use the
'd-i' and 'lenny' tag on bugs.debian.org however there didn't seem to
be any bugs in the tracker related to ISO images

Shane Spencer