Poll about active D-I contributors, current work

Most Debian Installer contributors heard about the "poll" launched
back...in early August, to get feedback from the members of the D-I
team (160 people with commit access !).

The work is still going on.

On Oct 8th, I sent a personal mail to every person who didn't answer
the poll already. The main point was trying to avoid falling in
various spam traps, which is tricky.

So, now, the number of people who didn't answer yet dropped from 60 to
48. People have up to Oct. 22nd to answer and then I'll start removing
commit access.

In case you recognize your Alioth login below, please get in touch
with me ASAP or yoru commit access to D-I could be removed.

As there are many translators in that list, I also CC debian-i18n.

aiet-guest
aigarius
albbas-guest
arashb-guest