RE: Etch preseed pxe setup, disk without swap partition: disabling partman noswap confirmation

> Here is my pressed's line about partitionning:
> d-i partman-auto/expert_recipe string boot-root :: 1 10000
> 1000000000 ext3 $primary{ } $bootable{ } method{ format }
> format{ } use_filesystem{ } filesystem{ ext3 } mountpoint{ / } .

> 2/ the single partition is named "sda5". Why does the number
> is 5? Logicaly it should be 1?

When I look to the partition table using fdisk, it show a first partition
sda1 witch type is extended. How can I change my d-i line to avoid this
extended partition and only create one primary partition named sda1?

Thanks in advance,

JV