Re: Minutes from d-i meeting on September, 26th

Christian Perrier <bubulle@debian.org> writes:

> The major points are:
>
> - any objection to /me removing ppl who explicitely requested
>   to be removed?

>From my part, it is the logical thing to do as they has requested it
:-), please do!

> - what to do with the 60 people who didn't answer at all?

We might do a new call and imho remove them. If they're not listening
to mail they're not active to the team and then they're not
contributing. We can keep a record of the names and then if someone
ask us to be readded, we can know if they were one of the previously not
active people.

> - what to do with the 6 people whose mail to their Alioth registered
>   mail address is bouncing?

Remove them too if they cannot be hitted by any other way.

> - should I reveal who checked "wants to be RM" ? :-)

I think yes. :P I think if I was acting as one and wouldn't like to
be one (on the RM team), there's something really wrong ;P

--
        O T A V I O    S A L V A D O R
 E-mail: otavio@debian.org      UIN: 5906116