Re: lower priority for grub-installer/only_debian ?

On Fri, Sep 14, 2007 at 03:11:06PM -0300, Otavio Salvador wrote:
> Robert Millan <rmh@aybabtu.com> writes:
>
> > I would recommend that when no other OS is found, GRUB confirmation isn't
> > displayed unless in expert mode.  That is, to lower priority for
> > grub-installer/only_debian (see attached patch).
>
> I personally agree with it. Let's see what others have to say about it
> before going with it.

I was asking myself the same question a few days ago and I agree as
well.

Although, this needs proper documentation and warnings in the installer
manual and future release notes: like Christian noted, this can be bad
if os-prober fails to do its job.

Cheers,
--
Jérémy Bobbio                        .''`.
lunar@debian.org                    : :Ⓐ  :  # apt-get install anarchism