Re: lower priority for grub-installer/only_debian ?

Quoting Robert Millan (rmh@aybabtu.com):

> I would recommend that when no other OS is found, GRUB confirmation isn't
> displayed unless in expert mode.  That is, to lower priority for
> grub-installer/only_debian (see attached patch).
>
> Any comments?

Well, in theory, that's interesting, but what happens if *there is*
another OS but D-I is just not able to recognize it (this could maybe
even happen on very weird Windows installs).

In such case, overwriting the boot loader without warning could be
considered quite invasive.

Or is there something I'm missing?