New package (win32-loader) added to "level 2" of Debian Installer and related packages translations

I just validated the addition of the "win32-loader" package to "level
2" of Debian Installer related localized material.

This package features an application that allows preparing and loading
D-I from a system running MS-Windows.

This makes the installation process for existing Windows users much
more easier (see http://www.goodbye-microsoft.com).

This utility is maintained by the D-I team, mostly Robert Millan.

I decided to include it in Debian Installer "level 2" because it is
not strictly speaking a part of D-I itself, but, being included on
Debian CDs, it is an important component of the Debian installation
material.

A few "translations" in this file are indeed settings of Microsoft
Windows in your language. In case of doubt or if you're missing
information and/or knowledge about Windows in your language, please
contact the D-I team on debian-boot@lists.debian.org.

The D-I i18n documentation (http://d-i.alioth.debian.org/doc/i18n/)
has been updated to explain how to access the l10n material,
particularly
http://d-i.alioth.debian.org/doc/i18n/ch01s04.html. Please check that
documentation before asking how to work on the package..:-)