Bug#439012: d-i: network not recognized on Sun nextra x1 / v100 + oops while unloading the wrong module
- To: Joey Hess <email@example.com>
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Bug#439012: d-i: network not recognized on Sun nextra x1 / v100 + oops while unloading the wrong module
- From: Bernd Zeimetz <email@example.com>
- Date: Sun, 02 Sep 2007 22:11:50 +0200
- Message-id: <[🔎] 46DB1906.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: Bernd Zeimetz <email@example.com>, firstname.lastname@example.org
- In-reply-to: <20070822170740.GA4940@kitenet.net>
- References: <email@example.com> <20070822034637.GC3320@kitenet.net> <46CC1017.firstname.lastname@example.org> <20070822170740.GA4940@kitenet.net>
Joey Hess wrote:
> Bernd Zeimetz wrote:
>> Etch installer, booted via tftp. If there were any changes regarding
>> this in the daily Lenny build, please let me now - I have enough
>> machines to give it a try.
> It has a new kernel version, it would be good to know if that fixes the
First I have to say that I'm amazed that 2.6.21 booted at all on the
v100, I didn't find a sparc machine where it booted successful yet.
Removing and loading the dmfe module works well now, although it still
doesn't have any function and needs to be blacklisted on a v100.