Ubuntu customization

Hi All!

I'm trying to customize Ubuntu installation with my own software to
deploy in my organization.

I've already add my software to the original ubuntu alternate CD, create
the pressed file and the installation is working ok.

But my problem is that my compilation is utilizing 798 Mb of data space
and I only have CD-ROM drives in the company's PC's. So I'd like to know
how could I break the installation on 2 CD-ROM's with Debian Installer.

Could someone help me or give me some links to find resources on the
net, because I try to find in google but I can't find any kind of
information about it.

Thanks!