From: Martin Michlmayr <tbm@cyrius.com>
To: Dan Burt <jingo_man_dan@yahoo.co.uk>
Cc: Rod Whitby <rod@whitby.id.au>; debian-boot@lists.debian.org
Sent: Friday, 17 August, 2007 12:14:59 PM
Subject: Re: installation errors

* Dan Burt <jingo_man_dan@yahoo.co.uk> [2007-08-17 07:48]:
> i have only the primary disk that i want to contain the system
> partition(s) on connected via the bottom port, which is where i have
> always had it connected.
> the 2 other disks i have are connected via a usb hub into the 2nd port

So it probably fails to start because it fails to find the right root
partition.  I suggest you make another installation with only one
drive connected.  Once this works, configure your machine to use UUIDs
to recognize your disk (read "The slug fails to reboot with 2 drives
connected" at <http://www.nslu2-linux.org/wiki/Debian/HomePage>).
When this works you can connet the other two drives.
--
Martin Michlmayr
http://www.cyrius.com/