Re: [D-I] Status of console-setup switch

Quoting Anton Zinoviev (anton@lml.bas.bg):

> > > Setting up console font and keymap... can't locate unicore/PVA.pl in
> > > @INC (@INC
> > > contains: /etc/perl /usr/local/lib/perl/5.8.8 ... /usr/share/perl/5.8/usr/local/lib/site-perl .) at /usr/share/perl/5.8/utf8_heavy.pl line 80
>
> It seams the bug is in perl-base.  The file utf8_heavy.pl is in
> perl-base but unicore/PVA.pl is in perl-modules.  Maybe unicore/PVA.pl
> should be moved to perl-base?

That seems to be the problem. It was hidden in my French install,
probably because perl-modules is installed because of dependencies of
one of the packages in the French task.

The problem arises with a bulgarian or esperanto install because
perl-modules is not installed (I just checked on an Esperanto
install).

I think this deserves to be reported against perl-base.