Debian Installer Meeting - 29th August 2007 20:00 UTC

Hi!

As we've agreed to have monthly basis meetings to coordinate among the
Debian Installer team, we'd like to schedule the next one for:

  Wednesday 29th of August at 20:00 UTC

The previous meeting was a success, with 13 of us attending the meeting.
As you might already know, in order to have an effective meeting, we
need a facilitator which will help us to stay on topic and go through
the agenda. Please volunteer!

The coordination page [1] on the wiki is, once more, available to
elaborate an agenda and register yourself.

[1] http://wiki.debian.org/DebianInstaller/Meetings/Coordination

Cheers,
--
Jérémy Bobbio / Otavio Salvador    .:. Debian Installer Release Team .:.