libd-i updates

Hi folks

As I have a bit more free time now, I'm going back to do the following
changes on libd-i:

- Split libd-i-packages.
- Drop hash table. B-Trees are not really worser to use.
- Drop memory chunk allocator (may increase memory usage).
- Completely drop use of mapped memory in structures.
- Reorganize package support:
  - Representation for a Packages file, no write support.
  - Representation of a dpkg status file.
  - Merged representation of the above things; used for dependency
    resolving and such.
- Reorganize dep resolver, no real plan yet. The above change drops
  informations about deps which are currently used.

Bastian

--
The sight of death frightens them [Earthers].
		-- Kras the Klingon, "Friday's Child", stardate 3497.2