[D-I manual] Daily builds from now by Felipe Augusto van de Wiel

Hello all,

You may have noticed that the builds of the Installation Guide have been
somewhat irregular recently. Some of you may also have noticed that the
build log mails today were not sent by me, but by Felipe.

Reason for all this is that Felipe has volunteered to take over the
management of the installation guide from me. We're starting with a
transfer of the daily builds, but Felipe will slowly be taking over
release management as well.

We're currently working out some minor issues, but daily builds should be
running smoothly (and more regularly) again soon. If you notice any
strange issues in your logs or output, please let us know.

Cheers,
FJP