Fwd: Debian-Installer Loader 0.5.4 - Softpedia 100% FREE Award

I think this will help a lot in gaining trustability among users who are
afraid of running debian.exe because of malware.  I've arranged the download
page as follows:

  http://goodbye-microsoft.com/download.html

Note that when user is going to see that bunch of popup alerts that IE and
Windows display, telling her to be careful about this program, user will also
see this page in the background.  I definitely think that helps.

Any comments?

--
Robert Millan

My spam trap is honeypot@aybabtu.com.  Note: this address is only intended
for spam harvesters.  Writing to it will get you added to my black list.