Re: Server for automatic install

It would really have helped if you'd sent this message _before_ starting
on your new page, or if you'd explained what you were intending to do at
the top of the new page.

On Saturday 07 July 2007 15:55, Geert Stappers wrote:
> So expect some progress on
> http://wiki.debian.org/DebianInstaller/BabeloBox

As this is something completely different from the Babelbox, why did you
create your page by renaming the BabelboxOrig page, and thus _deleting_
that page?

Anyway, I have now restored the old BabelboxOrig page by renaming
Babelobox to BabelboxOrig.
Feel free to create a _new_ page for your own purpose.

I also wonder if there is not a more descriptive name than Babelobox.
After all, "babel" has a strong association with languages/translations
and what you describe has nothing to do with that.

Cheers,
FJP