msgid "All files in one partition (recommended for new users)"

Hi all,

on the Debian Installer, in the Guided Partitioning screen it is shown:

"The disk can be partitioned using one of several different schemes. If
you are unsure, choose the first one."

and then the first available option is:

"All files in one partition (recommended for new users)"

I propose to remove "(recommended for new users)" from the first option.
My reasons are:

- "(recommended for new users)" it's a redundancy because we just
mentioned what to do if the user is unsure.
- It's already recommended above to users that are stuck and don't know
what to do, and not to all new users.
- It's not easy to comply with this: "#. TRANSLATORS: This is a menu
entry. Keep in under 55 columns/characters" - limitation at least on the
text based installations. In 20 languages where i checked, 11 have more
than 55 chars and at least one to be on the 55 chars limit inside the
braces only says (recomended).

What do you guys think?

--

Com os melhores cumprimentos/Best regards,

Miguel Figueiredo
http://www.DebianPT.org