msgid "All files in one partition (recommended for new users)"

Hi all,

on the Debian Installer, in the Guided Partitioning screen it is shown:

"The disk can be partitioned using one of several different schemes. If
you are unsure, choose the first one."

and then the first available option is:

"All files in one partition (recommended for new users)"

I propose to remove "(recommended for new users)" from the first option.
My reasons are:

- "(recommended for new users)" it's a redundancy because we just
mentioned what to do if the user is unsure.
- It's already recommended above to users that are stuck and don't know
what to do, and not to all new users.
- It's not easy to comply with this: "#. TRANSLATORS: This is a menu
entry. Keep in under 55 columns/characters" - limitation at least on the
text based installations. In 20 languages where i checked, 11 have more
than 55 chars and at least one to be on the 55 chars limit inside the
braces only says (recomended).

What do you guys think?

Com os melhores cumprimentos/Best regards,

Miguel Figueiredo