no way to install from usb!!

Hi,
This is ridiculous! my new laptop does not have a CD drive, but is capable to boot from USB memory sticks. I followed all the instructions in the installation page at least 10 times and tried all the possible solutions including the so called "easy" and "flexible" methods. I even started from scratch and first partitioned my USB, installed an MBR. but all I got was errors:
MBR FA:
I am sick of waisting my time with Debian!

Khosrow

growing OLD is mandatory, growing UP is optional !

Food fight? Enjoy some healthy debate
in the Yahoo! Answers Food & Drink Q&A.