New console-data package uploaded, please test udebs

To day, I upload console-data 2:1.02-1.

This version does not, theoretically, differ from the former version.

However, I revamped the debian/rules file to make it simpler to
understand. It now uses cdbs and quilt but the package build was
formerly complicated enough for glitches to still happen.

I triple-checked everything, especially by comparing the produced .deb
and .udeb files for changed content.

Alastair also reviewed the new package and found no glitch. However,
he has few time so some things may have escaped his attention.

So, please, people who currently regularly test D-I, put some
attention to console/keyboard handling stuff. The first daily builds
to have the new console-data udebs should be those of next night.