How to get proxy of installation mirror?

Hello,

After installation, I want to configure the proxy settings for all the
programs I use regurarly (subversion, wget, firefox, ...) automatically
via a script.  The quesstion is, how do I get this information from
debian-installer?  The only method I could find was:

  # debconf-get-selections --installer |grep proxy

but this command outputs totally unrelated lines:

  # FTP proxy information (blank for none):
  choose-mirror-bin mirror/ftp/proxy string
  choose-mirror-bin mirror/http/proxy string http://192.168.1.12:81
  d-i mirror/http/proxy string http://192.168.1.12:81

Thus I think parsing this would be very unreliable.  What I am looking
for is something like:

  # debconf-foobar --installer d-i mirror/http/proxy
  http://192.168.1.12:81

or something.  Any ideas how to retrieve specific settings from d-i?

Thanks,