partman-base_108_amd64.changes is NEW
(new) partman-utils_108_amd64.udeb extra debian-installer
Utilities related to partitioning
Changes: partman-base (108) unstable; urgency=low
[ Martin Michlmayr ]
* Remove references to RiscPC since this platform is no longer
[ Colin Watson ]
* If an auto.d script exits >= 100, skip all remaining auto.d scripts
since the semantics are supposed to be that we go straight to the
* Use GPT label by default on Intel Macs.
[ Frans Pop ]
* Move deletion of SVN directories to install-rc script.
* Improve the way install-rc is called.
* Add new udeb partman-utils containing the utilities parted_devices and
partmap. Thanks to Robert Millan for contributing partmap.
[ Updated translations ]
* Basque (eu.po) by Piarres Beobide
* Panjabi (pa.po) by A S Alam
* Romanian (ro.po) by Eddy PetriÈ?or
Override entries for your package:
partman-base_108.dsc - source debian-installer
partman-base_108_amd64.udeb - standard debian-installer
Announcing to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your package contains new components which requires manual editing of
the override file. It is ok otherwise, so please be patient. New
packages are usually added to the override file about once a week.
You may have gotten the distribution wrong. You'll get warnings above
if files already exist in other distributions.